Creative Bird Photography
Published by New Holland
This beautifully illustrated, inspirational guide to bird photography is packed with practical advice presented in author Bill Coster’s informative but accessible writing style.
- It takes a fresh approach to the subject, breaking it up into specific aspects of birds’ lives such as eating and drinking, courtship, flight and carrying out other day-to-day activities, with examples demonstrating particular points and approaches.
- Fascinating anecdotes about Bill’s encounters with the birds featured bring his experiences to life.
- Each shot is accompanied by detailed technical data, as well as information on locations and other issues that need to be tackled in order to achieve the perfect shot. T
- here are also up-to-date sections on bird photography basics, including equipment and storage of digital images.
- Lynx Edicions Publications
- Natural History Bookstore
View your shopping cart.