A Field Guide to the Birds of South-East Asia
This is a reissue of the 2nd edition of A Field Guide to the Birds of South-East Asia (formerly from New Holland publishers).
Birds of South Asia was first published in 2000 and is the definitive guide to the birds of this region. Since then, due to discoveries, vagrants and new understandings in taxononmy, the region's birds list has increased by 76 species.
This fully updated new edition covers all of these additions and has revised artwork and text for many of the species included in the original work.
A complete field and reference guide to Myanmar (Burma), Thailand, Peninsular Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam.
- 120 colour plates covering every major plumage variation.
- Covers all 1,327 species in unprecedented detail
- Up-to-date text covers identification, voice, habitat, range and status, and breeding of all the species and distinctive subspecies of the region.
- Lynx Edicions Publications
- Natural History Bookstore