A Naturalist's Guide to the Birds of Sri Lanka
Written by an expert with extensive local knowledge, this volume features 280 species that the amateur naturalist might expect to see in Sri Lanka, with high quality photographs accompanied by detailed species descriptions that include common name, scientific name, size, distribution, habits and habitat. Also included is an all-important checklist of all of the species of Sri Lanka, encompassing for each one its common and scientific name, and lUCN status.
- Habitats, voice and status.
- Common and scientific names listed.
- Overview of bird calls and songs, plumage, endemics, bird orders, residents and migrants, status and bird topography.
- Includes a complete checklist ot the birds of Sri Lanka with their current national status.
- Lynx Edicions Publications
- Natural History Bookstore