Illustrations from the Handbook of the Mammals of the World
The reproduction authorization is offered subject to the following conditions:
1. Permission is granted for one-time use only for the specific purpose indicated; and the illustrations may not be reproduced separately from this content.
Reproduction rights granted are personal to the client and may not be transferred to third parties. We do not grant permission to publish our illustrations under an Open Access Creative Commons license.
Any further reproductions (including reprints) will require a new request, written permission from nx Edicions, and an additional fee.
2. No modifications, changes or alterations may be made to the illustrations or any part thereof without Lynx Edicions’ prior written consent. Only the scale may be modified.
3. The full credit line must appear exactly as specified by Lynx Edicions. It must be located in immediate proximity to the reproduction of the illustration(s); not only in the acknowledgements or citations sections.
- With printed matter, it is preferred that the credit appears on the same or facing page as the illustration.
- With films and filmstrips, it is preferred that the credit appears with the other “Sources of Illustrations.”
- With exhibitions and public displays, it is preferred that the credit appears within the exhibition/display area.
4. Lynx Edicions reserves the right to deny use of illustrations from its collection to any applicant.
5. Permission will not be granted until the required fee is paid.
6. Once the material is published, two (2) copies of the book in which the illustration(s) appears should be sent to Lynx Edicions. If the reproduction appears in any other type of format (e.g. scientific poster or paper), a link or PDF file of the page(s) is sufficient.
Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L.
Attn: Illustration Authorizations
Tamarit, 144–146, Entl. 1B
Once your order has been submitted and paid, we will send you the illustration files within the following 7 working days.