The second edition in Spanish of this popular field guide will allow you to identify 540 European birs easily and accurately. This guide is equally suited to beginners and to those with more detailed knowledge.
- Revised texts and new illustrations.
- Covers 540 species of European birds, including breeding, migrant and wintering birds.
- 1,800+ colour illustrations, including drawings of birds in flight, showing the principal characteristics which allow the identification of the sex and age of different species. Easy identification with the most important features clearly indicated.
- Colour distribution maps showing the breeding areas of species.
- Concise and accurate texts detailing the most important features of plumage, calls, songs and the habitats of each species.
- Special information about phenology, distribution and numbers in the Iberian Peninsula.
- Guide to the study and identification of the songs and calls of the most common species. It includes keys to identification according to season and habitat.
- Colour-coded visual index to quickly find the species in the book.
There are no reviews yet.