Purchasing Lynx products is fast, easy and secure through our website. The information you submit on our secure server is transferred securely. To avoid possible duplications, please do not submit your order by different methods.
You are welcome to place your orders via e-mail, telephone or post. Please do not use the online shopping cart. For information about conditions for booksellers, please contact our Customer Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ordering by e-mail, phone or post
Besides entering your order online, you may also send you order by e-mail, phone or regular post:
Phone: +34 93 594 77 10
E-08193 Bellaterra (Barcelona)
Shipping and delivery
The transportation costs are calculated on the basis of the destination country, weight, the shipping method and the total value of the order.
Shipping methods and delivery times
Each of the following shipping methods implies different fees and delivery times. Please note that these delivery times do not include the time needed for order processing.
As a general guide, dispatched items are usually delivered according to the timing below.
- MRW (Courier): 24-48 hours. Traceable, door-to-door delivery.
- Correos (Postal Service) with tracking: 7-10 days
- Semi-courier with tracking: 5-8 working days, depending on the destination country. Traceable, door-to-door delivery.
- Surface mail with tracking: 15-20 days.
USA and Canada:
- Priority mail with tracking: 10 days
- Surface mail with tracking (up to 2 Kg): 2-3 weeks
- Surface mail without tracking (more than 2 Kg): 4-6 weeks
Rest of the world:
- Priority mail with tracking: 12 days (depending on the country).
- Surface mail with tracking: 15-40 days (depending on the country).
For urgent deliveries: We can send your order by courier. Please contact customer services to get a quotation. Express deliveries cannot be sent to PO boxes.
Please note that although we will do our utmost to deliver your order on time, we cannot guarantee delivery times of any merchandise. These estimates are based on information from the various transport companies we work with and cannot be guaranteed by Lynx Edicions.
If you are paying by credit card, your order will be processed automatically. If you are paying by bank transfer, your order will be processed immediately upon receipt of payment.
The shipping costs do not include duties and taxes that may be due upon receipt of goods.
Please do not send cash through ordinary mail/postal service. We only accept the payment methods below.
a) Credit card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Credit card payments are always processed in Euros. Lynx Edicions cannot assume responsibility of the possible fluctuations (positive or negative) in the exchange rate at the moment when the amount is charged to our customers’ accounts.
When making an online purchase, your payment is processed through the virtual point of sale linked to our bank so your credit card details are not saved in any database.
b) Bank transfer
The bank transfer should be in favour of Lynx Edicions. Please indicate your name and surname or your company’s name. The order will not be processed until our bank verifies that the deposit has been made. Our bank details are as follows:
- Bank name: Banc de Sabadell
- Bank account: 0081-0172-93-0001346342
- IBAN code: ES70 00810172930001346342
- SWIFT code: BSABESBB
You can pay for various volumes of the Handbook of the Birds of the World and Handbook of the Mammals of the World in instalments, with no interest charges (payment in instalments by credit card only).
For more information about monthly payments, please contact email@example.com
How can I cancel all or part of my order?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +34 93 594 77 10 to cancel your order in part or in whole.
Provided your merchandise has not been dispatched, we will halt processing of your order and refund your credit card account. Should your merchandise have already left our warehouse, we will provide you with the necessary information for returning the item(s) to us for refund. Please refer to our returns below for more information.
The customer may cancel the purchase during a period of 14 days, counted from the moment of access to the content of the product.
In order to exercise their right to cancellation, customers should communicate their decision clearly and inequivocally to Lynx Promocions, S.L., Montseny, 8; 08193 Bellaterra (Barcelona), Spain, by means of a letter or an e-mail to email@example.com
Customers must request a Return Authorisation Number from Lynx Edicions. is necessary prior to the return of any item(s) to avoid any possible confusion upon accepting returns. To obtain a Return Authorisation Number, please phone, fax or email Lynx Customer Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide the following details: your name and address; item title(s); reason for returns request and nature of damage or defect; and date of receipt of the goods.
Goods returned by customers should be securely packed so that items may be reused if possible. If the returned item is still in print, we will provide a replacement. If the item in question is out of print, a full credit or refund will be issued.
Customers are entitled to a refund from Lynx Edicions for the cost of the return postage. Claims for postage refunds must be accompanied by appropriate postal documentation. Please also indicate whether you wish to receive a credit note or a refund.
In the case of cancellation, a refund of the payment received will be made within 14 days of the receipt of the customer’s decision to cancel the contract.
In the case of cancellations communicated after 14 days have expired, no refund will be made.
USE OF THE SERVICE AND SCOPE OF LIABILITY
Correct use of the website
Moreover, the user expressly undertakes not to destroy, modify, disable or damage in any way the data, programmes or electronic documents or any other element contained in this website.
The user undertakes not to obstruct the access of other users to the service by means of the massive consumption of the system resources through which Lynx Promocions, S.L. provides its services, nor to carry out any action which may damage, interrupt or generate errors in said systems.
The user undertakes not to introduce programmes, viruses, macros, mini-applications, controls of any kind or any other logical device or character sequence that causes, or may cause, any type of alteration in Lynx Promocions, S.L. computer systems or those of third parties, or violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
The user undertakes not to misuse the information, messages, graphics, illustrations, sound and image archives, photographs, programmes or any other material accessible through this website, nor of the services it offers.
Lynx Promocions, S.L. declines any responsibility derived from damage or injury incurred by any visitor to this website to their technological resources (computerized or telematic) as a result of the circumstances or events mentioned in the above paragraphs. Neither does Lynx Promocions, S.L. guarantee that the website and server are free of viruses and does not accept responsibility for any damage caused as a result of accessing the website or by the inability to access it.
Responsibility of Lynx Promocions, S.L. for the use of the website.
Each user is exclusively liable for any infringements that they may commit or any harm that may be caused or suffered due to their use of the website. Lynx Promocions, S.L. is exempt from any form of liability derived from the user’s actions.
The user shall be solely responsible for any reclamation or legal, judicial or extrajudicial action initiated by third parties against Lynx Promocions, S.L. based on the utilization of the website by the user. In such cases the user shall bear any expenses, costs or indemnification reclaimed from Lynx Promocions, S.L. for legal action taken against the company.
Responsibility of Lynx Promocions, S.L. for the functioning of the website.
Lynx Promocions, S.L. declines any responsibility derived from transfers, omissions, interruptions, unwelcome intrusions, telecommunication deficiencies, computer viruses, telephone malfunction or disconnection of operative functions of the electronic systems derived from causes beyond its control.
Responsibility of Lynx Promocions, S.L. for links on the website.
Lynx Promocions, S.L. declines any responsibility with respect to the content or risks (technical moral or economical damage) that that may exist beyond the limits of the website and which may be accessed through links on the site, given that the function of the links is solely to inform with respect to a given subject.
Lynx Promocions, S.L. does not accept responsibility for (including without limitation) the following:
- Any use made by Registered Users or Visitors of the material on this website or linked websites which involves the infraction of intellectual and/or industrial property rights concerning contents of this website or those of third parties.
- Damage or harm caused to Registered Users or Visitors caused by normal or abnormal functioning of search tools, the organization or location of the content or access to the website and, in general, errors or problems occurring during the development or operation of the technical elements offered to the Registered User by the website or program.
- The content of those web pages accessed by Registered Users or Visitors through links included on the website, whether authorized or not.
- Acts or omissions of third parties, including those contractually linked to Lynx Promocions, S.L.
- Access of minors to the content of the website: Lynx Promocions, S.L. does not permit children under fourteen years of age to access its web services except with the express permission of parents or guardians.
Only persons above the age of 18 may acquire products or services from the online shop.
Minors may not communicate information to Lynx Promocions, S.L which may permit the obtention of information concerning other family members or the family itself, such as the professional activity of the parents, economic information, sociological data or any other, without the consent of the owners of this data.
- Possible damage or harm suffered by Registered Users, Visitors or groups as a result of communications or dialogues in the course of debates, fora, chats or virtual communities organized around the website or linked websites. By the same token, users are required to make correct use of the content and services offered by Lynx Promocions, S.L. (such as chats opinion fora or comment pages open to readers), and not use them to engage in illicit activities, or discourse involving racism, xenophobia, pornography, incitement to terrorism or the undermining of human rights; likewise not to damage the hardware or software of Promocions, S.L., its suppliers or third parties, nor introduce computer viruses or employ any other hardware or software that may cause the type of damage mentioned above.
Lynx Promocions, S.L. shall in no case be responsible for:
- Errors or delays in the access to the website experienced by Registered Users when entering their data in the order form, delays or non-reception of confirmation of orders or any anomaly that may occur when such incidents are due to problems with the internet, fortuitous events or force majeure, or any other unforeseeable event beyond the control and good faith of the owners of the website.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications or incomplete transmissions, given that there is no guarantee that the operation of the website will always be uninterrupted.
- Errors or damage occurring on the website due to incorrect use or bad faith on the part of the Registered User.
- The failure or other problems with the e-mail address provided by the Registered User for the confirmation of the order.
- Lynx Promocions, S.L. does however undertake to resolve problems that may occur and to offer all necessary support to Registered Users in order to reach a satisfactory solution.
- Lynx Promocions, S.L. reserves the right from time to time to run promotional campaigns to encourage the registration of new members to its services, and to modify the conditions during such promotions, extend them with due notice given or to proceed with the exclusion of any participants in the case of detecting anomalies, abuse or unethical behavior on their part.
USE OF MATERIALS
The copyright of this website and its content (Material) belongs to Lynx Promocions, S.L. or its licencees.
End users may not publish, distribute, retransmit, sell or provide access to the content of the website, nor use instruments for the large-scale compilation or extraction of data such as data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar
End users may not copy, extract, alter or manipulate the Material in any way not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions for the use of the material. Requests for the use of this Material should be directed to the copyright owners, with whom terms and conditions for the use of the material may be negotiated.
The permitted use of Material is that stipulated above. Copyrighted Material from this website may not be incorporated into works or publications in any format by individuals or organizations (including websites, applications, CD, DVD, intranets, extranets, signage or posters, digital communications or printed matter for external or any other form of distribution). It is not permitted to use the Material for promotional, administrative or commercial for-profit purposes.