Purchasing Lynx products is fast, easy and secure through our website. The information you submit on our secure server is transferred securely. To avoid possible duplications, please do not submit your order by different methods.
You are welcome to place your orders via e-mail, telephone or post. Please do not use the online shopping cart. For information about conditions for booksellers, please contact our Customer Services Department at email@example.com
Ordering by e-mail, phone or post
Besides entering your order online, you may also send you order by e-mail, phone or regular post:
Phone: +34 93 404 43 53
Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L.
Tamarit, 144–146, Entl. 1B
Shipping & Delivery
- Which countries do you ship your products to?
We can ship worldwide.
- How is the delivery time calculated?
When processing with your order, we consider these factors when calculating the estimated delivery date:
After your payment is authorized and verified, we will start processing your order and this process often takes 2 business days, so please be patient with us.
Please note that although we will do our utmost to deliver your order on time, we cannot guarantee delivery times of any merchandise. These estimates are based on information from the various transport companies we work with and cannot be guaranteed by Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L.
As we comply with COVID-19 guidelines, shipping timelines may vary. Currently our delivery carriers are experiencing intermittent delays.
Delivery carriers have now implemented social distancing policies. This means that during your delivery you will no longer be asked to sign an electronic device on delivery and their staff will not physically hand the parcel to you.
Covid-19 shipping information
With the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic, all the delivery carriers are experiencing intermittent delays due to the lack of staff and high volume of requests. During this challenging time, please be informed that it may take us longer to ship your packages.
Thank you for your support and cooperation.
As a general guide, dispatched items are usually delivered according to the timing below.
- Courier: 24-48 hours. Trackable, door-to-door delivery.
- Semi-courier with tracking: 5-8 working days, depending on the destination country. Trackable, door-to-door delivery.
- Surface mail with tracking: 15-20 days.
USA and Canada:
- Priority mail with tracking: 1 week
- Surface mail with tracking (up to 2 Kg): 3 weeks
- Surface mail without tracking (more than 2 Kg): 4-6 weeks
Rest of the world:
- Priority mail with tracking: 12 days (depending on the country).
- Surface mail with tracking: 20-40 days (depending on the country).
*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only. 90% of orders arrive within this timeframe.
- I need my order fast; do you provide expedited shipping?
For urgent deliveries we can send your order by courier. Please contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a price estimate. Express deliveries cannot be sent to PO boxes.
- How much is the shipping charge?
Shipping charges are estimated on the basis of the destination country, weight, shipping method and the total value of the order.
Please ensure all delivery information is correct. If there is incorrect or missing information, we may be required to contact you for an update on the delivery information, which can cause delays in delivering your order. Delays may also occur as a result of customs clearance.
Please fill in your address in all details, otherwise, the package we mail to you will be returned to us.
- Will I be charged with customs and taxes?
Whether you will be charged with customs and taxes or not depends on your shipping address, because Tax, along with Custom fees, is regulated by destination countries.
By saying that, prices displayed on our website have not yet included taxes.
Please do not send cash through ordinary mail/postal service. We only accept the payment methods below.
a) Credit card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Credit card payments are always processed in Euros. Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. cannot assume responsibility of the possible fluctuations (positive or negative) in the exchange rate at the moment when the amount is charged to our customers’ accounts.
When making an online purchase, your payment is processed through the virtual point of sale linked to our bank so your credit card details are not saved in any database.
b) Bank transfer
The bank transfer should be in favour of Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. Please indicate your name and surname or your company’s name. The order will not be processed until our bank verifies that the deposit has been made. Our bank details are as follows:
- Account name: Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L.
- Bank name: CAIXABANK
- SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX
- IBAN: ES40 2100 3674 2922 0008 9598
You can pay for various volumes of the Handbook of the Birds of the World and Handbook of the Mammals of the World in instalments, with no interest charges (payment in instalments by credit card only).
For more information about monthly payments, please contact email@example.com
How can I cancel all or part of my order?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +34 93 404 43 53 to cancel your order in part or in whole.
Provided your merchandise has not been dispatched, we will halt processing of your order and refund your credit card account. Should your merchandise have already left our warehouse, we will provide you with the necessary information for returning the item(s) to us for refund. Please refer to our returns below for more information.
The customer may cancel the purchase during a period of 14 days, counted from the moment of access to the content of the product.
In order to exercise their right to cancellation, customers should communicate their decision clearly and unequivocally to Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L., Tamarit, 144–146, Entl. 1B, E-08015 Barcelona, Spain, by means of a letter or an e-mail to email@example.com
Customers must request a Return Authorisation Number from Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. is necessary prior to the return of any item(s) to avoid any possible confusion upon accepting returns. To obtain a Return Authorisation Number, please phone, fax or email Customer Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide the following details: your name and address; item title(s); reason for returns request and nature of damage or defect; and date of receipt of the goods.
Goods returned by customers should be securely packed so that items may be reused if possible. If the returned item is still in print, we will provide a replacement. If the item in question is out of print, a full credit or refund will be issued.
Customers are entitled to a refund from Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. for the cost of the return postage. Claims for postage refunds must be accompanied by appropriate postal documentation. Please also indicate whether you wish to receive a credit note or a refund.
In the case of cancellation, a refund of the payment received will be made within 14 days of the receipt of the customer’s decision to cancel the contract.
In the case of cancellations communicated after 14 days have expired, no refund will be made.
USE OF THE SERVICE AND SCOPE OF LIABILITY
Correct use of the website
Moreover, the user expressly undertakes not to destroy, modify, disable or damage in any way the data, programmes or electronic documents or any other element contained in this website.
The user undertakes not to obstruct the access of other users to the service by means of the massive consumption of the system resources through whichAlada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. provides its services, nor to carry out any action which may damage, interrupt or generate errors in said systems.
The user undertakes not to introduce programmes, viruses, macros, mini-applications, controls of any kind or any other logical device or character sequence that causes, or may cause, any type of alteration in Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. computer systems or those of third parties, or violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
The user undertakes not to misuse the information, messages, graphics, illustrations, sound and image archives, photographs, programmes or any other material accessible through this website, nor of the services it offers.
Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. declines any responsibility derived from damage or injury incurred by any visitor to this website to their technological resources (computerized or telematic) as a result of the circumstances or events mentioned in the above paragraphs. Neither does Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. guarantee that the website and server are free of viruses and does not accept responsibility for any damage caused as a result of accessing the website or by the inability to access it.
Responsibility of Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. for the use of the website.
Each user is exclusively liable for any infringements that they may commit or any harm that may be caused or suffered due to their use of the website. Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. is exempt from any form of liability derived from the user’s actions.
The user shall be solely responsible for any reclamation or legal, judicial or extrajudicial action initiated by third parties against Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. based on the utilization of the website by the user. In such cases the user shall bear any expenses, costs or indemnification reclaimed from Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. for legal action taken against the company.
Responsibility of Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. for the functioning of the website.
Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. declines any responsibility derived from transfers, omissions, interruptions, unwelcome intrusions, telecommunication deficiencies, computer viruses, telephone malfunction or disconnection of operative functions of the electronic systems derived from causes beyond its control.
Responsibility of Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. for links on the website.
Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. declines any responsibility with respect to the content or risks (technical moral or economical damage) that that may exist beyond the limits of the website and which may be accessed through links on the site, given that the function of the links is solely to inform with respect to a given subject.
Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. does not accept responsibility for (including without limitation) the following:
- Any use made by Registered Users or Visitors of the material on this website or linked websites which involves the infraction of intellectual and/or industrial property rights concerning contents of this website or those of third parties.
- Damage or harm caused to Registered Users or Visitors caused by normal or abnormal functioning of search tools, the organization or location of the content or access to the website and, in general, errors or problems occurring during the development or operation of the technical elements offered to the Registered User by the website or program.
- The content of those web pages accessed by Registered Users or Visitors through links included on the website, whether authorized or not.
- Acts or omissions of third parties, including those contractually linked to Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L.
- Access of minors to the content of the website: Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. does not permit children under fourteen years of age to access its web services except with the express permission of parents or guardians.
Only persons above the age of 18 may acquire products or services from the online shop.
Minors may not communicate information to Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. which may permit the obtention of information concerning other family members or the family itself, such as the professional activity of the parents, economic information, sociological data or any other, without the consent of the owners of this data.
- Possible damage or harm suffered by Registered Users, Visitors or groups as a result of communications or dialogues in the course of debates, fora, chats or virtual communities organized around the website or linked websites. By the same token, users are required to make correct use of the content and services offered by Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. (such as chats opinion fora or comment pages open to readers), and not use them to engage in illicit activities, or discourse involving racism, xenophobia, pornography, incitement to terrorism or the undermining of human rights; likewise not to damage the hardware or software of Promocions, S.L., its suppliers or third parties, nor introduce computer viruses or employ any other hardware or software that may cause the type of damage mentioned above.
Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. shall in no case be responsible for:
- Errors or delays in the access to the website experienced by Registered Users when entering their data in the order form, delays or non-reception of confirmation of orders or any anomaly that may occur when such incidents are due to problems with the internet, fortuitous events or force majeure, or any other unforeseeable event beyond the control and good faith of the owners of the website.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications or incomplete transmissions, given that there is no guarantee that the operation of the website will always be uninterrupted.
- Errors or damage occurring on the website due to incorrect use or bad faith on the part of the Registered User.
- The failure or other problems with the e-mail address provided by the Registered User for the confirmation of the order.
- Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. does however undertake to resolve problems that may occur and to offer all necessary support to Registered Users in order to reach a satisfactory solution.
- Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. reserves the right from time to time to run promotional campaigns to encourage the registration of new members to its services, and to modify the conditions during such promotions, extend them with due notice given or to proceed with the exclusion of any participants in the case of detecting anomalies, abuse or unethical behavior on their part.
USE OF MATERIALS
The copyright of this website and its content (Material) belongs to Alada Gestió Empresarial, S.L. or its licencees.
End users may not publish, distribute, retransmit, sell or provide access to the content of the website, nor use instruments for the large-scale compilation or extraction of data such as data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar
End users may not copy, extract, alter or manipulate the Material in any way not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions for the use of the material. Requests for the use of this Material should be directed to the copyright owners, with whom terms and conditions for the use of the material may be negotiated.
The permitted use of Material is that stipulated above. Copyrighted Material from this website may not be incorporated into works or publications in any format by individuals or organizations (including websites, applications, CD, DVD, intranets, extranets, signage or posters, digital communications or printed matter for external or any other form of distribution). It is not permitted to use the Material for promotional, administrative or commercial for-profit purposes.